[Security-Discuss] Any volunteers for a good IoT Talk subject for the August RBTC Cyber-Sec talk?

Weeks, Thomas t.weeks at vt.edu
Mon Jun 12 10:06:16 UTC 2017

If so.. email me asap.

Or kick around some ideas here on the list. :)

I have a PhD friend who can talk about "error injection".. or ways researchers can both actively and passively attack processors and either error out and do things like barf up their encryption keys, or perform memory forensics to find other hidden secrets.

Let me know if you know someone who can give a talk (does not have to be on IoT).

T.Weeks
Thomas "Tweeks" Weeks
Director, Technology Futures and Community Advocacy
Division of Information Technology, Virginia Tech