[Security-Discuss] Fwd: Operating System Hardening presentation

Nate Sykes nate648 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 08:06:58 EST 2018

Thought this announcement would be relevant to the community...

FYI, the next Roanoke InfoSec Exchange (RISE) meeting, we will be
discussing Operating System Hardening as part of defense in depth and host
based security. We'll be demonstrating how to do this in a Windows Active
Directory Environment and how it relates to risk and compliance. For more
details on the presentation please see the RISE website at:
https://roanokeinfosec.com/2018/06/01/june-2018-harden-your-defenses/

This is the community helping the community, no vendors or sales involved.

As always the meetings are free and open to anyone. And we usually have
some free frosty beverages available for those of the appropriate age.

When:  6/14 @ 5:30pm
Where: R&K Solutions (if you've been here before, the entrance has changed,
come down the right hand side of the building)
2797 Frontage Rd NW
Roanoke, VA 24017

Hope to see you there,

Nate Sykes