[STEM-Announce] West Salem Elementary Needs STEM Activity Tables, March 28 2018 5:30-7:30 (Reach out to them NOW if interested!)

Weeks, Thomas t.weeks at vt.edu
Fri Dec 1 12:19:35 EST 2017

>From Tweeks, on behalf of West Salem Elementary:

As part of our continued effort to strengthen our students’ exposure to Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (“STEM”), we are seeking  50+ organizations to host tables with activities and/or displays for the kids in order to expose them to many new areas of science and technology.

We hope you can join us on Wednesday, March 28, 2018 from 5:30PM to 7:30PM at our Fifth Annual STEM night at West Salem Elementary School.

In previous years, we had 45+ tables sponsored by local schools, organizations, companies and VT outreach located both indoor and outdoor where students could freely explore each interactive, hands-on activity.   We had over 610 students attend the event.

In addition to being able to give back to the community by sharing your knowledge with the kids, this will also be a wonderful opportunity for you to highlight your organization and the great contribution it is making to our region.

We would greatly appreciate your contribution to another successful event.  Afterall,  our success is 100% because of you and others like you who willingly give of your time to run the tables where the students can participate in hands-on activities.  We hope you will consider coming as an exhibitor.

Thank you in advance for your consideration.  We would appreciate a response by January 31, 2018.

Thank you,
Jessica Creasy
creasy.jessica(at)yahoo.com