[STEM-Announce] Using this mail list & related SW VA STEM Events calendar

Thomas (Tweeks) Weeks tweeks at rackspace.com
Fri Jan 27 10:33:18 UTC 2017

Since I see we have more STEM-Announce list sign-ups now, I just wanted to take a moment to let you all know that there are a couple ways of seeing what's coming up (or what you've missed) other than just email.

First, the calendar of events that this list gets its data from is the SW VA STEM Events google calendar you can browse or subscribe to (on  your personal devices) here:

https://tinyurl.com/SWVA-STEM

(which gets most of its submissions from NextThreeDays.com)

Second, since this mail list is also browsable on the web, you can (or will be able to once we have a bit of content) be able to browse or even google for things on this mail list by either searching on the key term [STEM-Announce] + your search criteria.. or browser the content by just going to the mail list archives and browse by date:
<http://lists.rbtc.tech/pipermail/stem-announce/>

http://lists.rbtc.tech/pipermail/stem-announce/

(not much there yet, since we just started it)

Let me know (directly) if you have any questions.

Tweeks