[STEM-Discuss] Need STEM Exhibits for 3rd Annual STEM Night at West Salem Elementary School - April 5th

Thomas (Tweeks) Weeks tweeks at rackspace.com
Thu Jan 26 13:37:12 UTC 2017

Regional STEM Leadership:

This just came in from a STEM organizer at Salem Elementary School. They're looking for STEM table exhibitors to help them with their "STEM Night" event at West Salem Elementary.
I'll ask them to post the finalized event to the [STEM-Announce] list and event calendar (through www.NextThreeDays.com ). I CCd the organizer if you want to contact them directly.

As  part of our continued effort to strengthen our students’ exposure to  Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (“STEM”), we are  seeking  50+ organizations to host tables with activities and/or  displays for the kids in order to expose them to many new areas of  science and technology.

We  hope you can join us on Tuesday, April 4, 2016 from 5:30PM to 7:30PM at  our Fourth Annual STEM night at West Salem Elementary School.

In previous years,  we had 45+ tables sponsored by local schools, organizations, companies  and VT outreach located both indoor and outdoor where students could  freely explore each interactive, hands-on activity.   We had over 610  students attend the event.

One  of our Volunteers made a video to highlights some of the activities  that were showcased in the First Annual STEM event.  Please check it  out.
West Salem Science Show

In  addition to being able to give back to the community by sharing your  knowledge with the kids, this will also be a wonderful opportunity for  you to highlight your organization and the great contribution it is  making to our region.

We  would greatly appreciate your contribution to another successful  event.  After all,  our success is 100% because of you and others like  you who willingly give of your time to run the tables where the students  can participate in hands-on activities.  We hope you will consider  coming as an exhibitor.

Thank you in advance for your consideration.  We would appreciate a response by February 15, 2017.

Warm Regards,
Tyler Nguyen
email: nguyenu03 at alum.darden.edu