[Security-Announce] Last Chance for ticket to "Enterprise Cloud Security Best Practices" Talk

Thomas Tweeks Weeks tweeks-junk2 at theweeks.org
Tue Apr 25 11:44:51 UTC 2017

This is something you need to RSVP for. And from what I hear, food and drink are provided!
https://rbtc.tech/2017/04/cyber-security-forum-cloud-security/

This one is going to have some cool hands on demos of showing how the inner workings of AWS security controls work (live demos! :).

Also.. if you have not been to these Cyber Security Forums.. they're an EXCELLENT place to network!  I know several local security big wigs will be in attendance.. including folks from VT, Radford, and the Virginia Cyber Range (who is hiring)! :)

See you there!

Tweeks