[Security-Announce] RBTC Cyber Security Forum - Panel Discussion on Mitigation Planning for Spectre & Meltdown Vulnerabilities

Weeks, Thomas t.weeks at vt.edu
Tue Apr 3 10:11:16 EST 2018

Join us for our Cyber Security Forum on Tuesday, April 17 5:30-7:30pm.
https://rbtc.tech/2018/04/cyber-security-forum-spectre-and-meltdown-april-17/

The RBTC<https://rbtc.tech/> is hosting a security panel discussion with experts from across various industries to discuss and share best practices, gotchas and work-arounds on the the topic of patching against the Spectre and Meltdown family of CPU security vulnerabilities. Our panelists will share the challenges and impact they have directly dealt with in regards to Spectre and Meltdown. At the end of the forum they will answer questions and welcome related stories from the audience.

Come... Discuss.. Learn..

More Info and RSVP here:
https://rbtc.tech/2018/04/cyber-security-forum-spectre-and-meltdown-april-17/