[Security-Announce] Patching Linux against Meltdown & SANS Class Savings (Great Conversations Doing On on Security-Discuss Mail List)

Weeks, Thomas t.weeks at vt.edu
Thu Jan 4 16:13:43 EST 2018

As the mail list admin, I know most folks on here are not on our security-discussion list, so I just thought I would share that if you're interested in either the latest tips on mitigating/patching against the new CPU/kernel side channel attack vectors (Meltdown & Spectre), you should join the RBTC [Security-Discuss] mail list here: