[Security-Announce] RBTC Security Forum "Zero Trust Networks 101" panel talk, Dec 8th 5:30-7:30 (in person w/food!)

Thomas Tweeks Weeks tom at theweeks.org
Tue Nov 23 11:40:54 EST 2021

As more and more headline-making threats come from otherwise trusted sources, conversations naturally turn to questions like "whom should we actually trust?" The answer, according to Zero Trust principles is inherently no one. Given the rapid move toward an increasingly remote and mobile workforce, what are the implications for CISO's and cyber security professionals to protect company data, resources, and ultimately their business? We're going to touch on this as well as dive into:

Zero Trust = Repackaged Common Sense
Useful Key Resources & Architectures
The CISA Zero Trust Maturity Model.. or "Where are we?"
Easy ZT Wins
Move from VPNs to ZT Network Architectures
Micro-segmentation
Identity Management

RSVP Here: [ https://rbtc.tech/rbtc-events/#!event/register/2021/12/8/cybersecurity-forum-zero-trust-networks-101 ]( https://rbtc.tech/rbtc-events/#!event/register/2021/12/8/cybersecurity-forum-zero-trust-networks-101 )
The panel includes topical experts:

MODERATOR:  Rob Garbee, Cyber Security Engineer at Carilion Clinic
Mike Louis, VP of Engineering at Guidepoint Security
Randy Marchany, Chief Information Security Officer of Virginia Tech and the Director of Virginia Tech's IT Security Laboratory
RBTC Security Forum in-person events include finger food and drinks...
$15 for non-members, $10 for members.

--
RBTC Cyber Security Forum