[Security-Discuss] Patching RH Linux Boxes Against new CPU (Meltdown & Spectre)

Weeks, Thomas t.weeks at vt.edu
Thu Jan 4 17:25:48 EST 2018

And here's the same article for the Ubuntu side of the house (not as much progress there yet):
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SecurityTeam/KnowledgeBase/SpectreAndMeltdown

And a related article:
http://blog.dustinkirkland.com/2018/01/ubuntu-updates-for-meltdown-spectre.html

If anyone else has relevant/related info, please share.

 T.Weeks