[Security-Discuss] Ideas for RTC Cyber Security Forum Q2 meeting?

Weeks, Thomas t.weeks at vt.edu
Wed Apr 21 23:02:16 EST 2021

Just nailing down a date (in June) for the RTC Cyber Security Forum Q2 meeting.. and wanted to open up this list thread to discuss a possible topic or speaker. Any bright ideas or timely requests?

I think we're saving a hands on Capture the Flag for later this year. Maybe in conjunction with B-Sides.

Talk wise.. the last couple have been panel talks, so we should probably either pivot to either a single presenter/topic.. or does anyone want to head up a hands on workshop?

T.Weeks
RBTC Cyber Security Forum </hat>