[Security-Discuss] Ideas for RTC Cyber Security Forum Q2 meeting?

Tom Casey tom.casey at guidepointsecurity.com
Thu Apr 22 13:04:16 EST 2021

T.Weeks,

Recently my appsec team published an ebook titled “Secure Coding Culture Playbook”.

I don’t know how many member companies have an appsec program but I could get one of the leaders of that team and author of that ebook to come on and talk about what it takes to create that culture?

Tom Casey, Account Executive
O 804-767-2412M 703-989-0833
e tom.casey at guidepointsecurity.com

Confidentiality Notice: This communication constitutes an electronic communication within the meaning of the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. Section 2510, and its disclosure is strictly limited to the recipient intended by the sender of this message. This transmission, and any attachments, may contain confidential information and work product(s). If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of any of the information contained in or attached to this transmission is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Please contact us immediately by return e-mail or call (877) 889-0132 option 5, and destroy the original transmission and its attachments without reading or saving in any manner.