[STEM-Discuss] Raspberry Pi Classroom kits

Darrell Little darrell.little at gmail.com
Thu May 4 11:27:41 UTC 2017

Greetings all - I wanted to let members of this list, especially educators
and home schooling groups, that I have several Raspberry Pi classroom kits
available to loan out for anyone that would like to try out one of these
credit-card sized computers. You'll need a LCD monitor (with DVI or HDMI
inputs), keyboard and mouse. Everything else is included in the kit to boot
up and try out some DIY electronic projects.  Please email me directly if
interested - darrell.little at gmail.com

Also, I'll be announcing the next Roanoke Raspberry Jam on the
STEM-Announce list this week.

Darrell Little
about.me/darrell_little
[image: Darrell Little on about.me]