[STEM-Discuss] Raspberry Pi Classroom kits

Thomas Tweeks Weeks tweeks-junk2 at theweeks.org
Thu May 4 21:24:33 UTC 2017

If anyone wants to borrow Darrell's Pi units, but does not have a classroom of LCD displays keyboards and mice (but you can get folks to bring a laptop), then you can still use his Raspberry Pis. Just see me and I can give you the custom Let's Code RPi image I created so you can just hook a Pi (2) up to a laptop via ethernet cable and the Pi will give the PC an IP address, and you connect to the Pi via an RDP or VNC client (an app to get a "remote desktop"  from the laptop to the Pi). Just ping me and I can see about getting you a copy.  That's boot image is how Let's Code does their RPi workshops.

Tweeks

Tweeks